- For Windows 7:
Click the Windows Start button, right-click Computer, and then click Properties. The computer name is displayed under Computer name, Domain, and Workgroup settings.
- For Windows 10:
Right click on Windows Start button, select System. The computer name is displayed under Device Specifications, Device name.
Log in to EMIS and follow the below steps:
Note, user must have admin rights to access the settings
Click the EMIS bubble on the top left, point to Appointments, select Appointment Book and then click the gear icon on the ribbon (Appts Config). The Appointments Configuration screen is displayed.
On the Appointments Configuration screen, click LED Screens.
- On the LED Screen Configuration panel, select the required LED screen, and then on the ribbon, click Edit (see below)
- On the LED Screen Details screen, select tab Computers using this LED Screen and then click Add (see below)
- On the LED Screen Computer, insert a description and the exact computer name. Note: the PC device name is case sensitive, ensure the PC device name is correctly inserted in Computer Name (if you are unsure, following steps in How to get PC device name for calling)
Enter a description that will help you easily identify the location of the computer e.g. Consulting room 1. This will help you find the computer in the LED screen settings quickly in future. Repeat step 4 and 5 if you have multiple rooms to call
- Click OK, and then on the LED Screen Details screen, click OK.
- Select the LED screen, and then on the LED Screen Configuration ribbon, click Send Settings to LED Screen (5 - 6 times). Whenever you make a change to the LED screen configuration, ensure you send settings to the board so that the changes take effect.
- Click OK
- Reboot the main calling PC